CORPORATE SECURITY IN BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES CASE STUDY
People are a bank’s most important assets
When it comes to critical event management software, no company should be just another number when it comes to safety
Corporate security in banking and financial services case study
Keeping 11,000 employees safe over 9 different time zones is no small feat
With millions of customers worldwide, Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) has been adamant about aiding others in starting a small business, countering climate change, and providing affordable housing. Silicon Valley Bank also understands that its greatest assets are its employees.
With the help of Forest LaBruzzo, the Director of Physical Security, Silicon Valley Bank has been able to further this policy of protecting employees no matter where they are on Earth.
No company should be just another number when it comes to safety.
With almost 11,000 users spread out over 9 different time zones and a multitude of different languages moving from one critical event management system to another would be no small feat, SVB made the switch to Kinetic Global. Read the case study and learn how you can achieve these important benefits:
- Protect your people, property, brand, and reputation from a single interface.
- Reduce the frequency and severity of incidents.
- Enable better cost management of response, recovery, and liability.
- Reduce legal and financial exposure.
- Attract and retain talent with strong policies around travel security and duty of care.
- Strengthen business continuity and organizational resilience.
Get the case study and learn how Kinetic Global can help you anticipate risks, monitor threats, protect and communicate with your employees during a crisis.